Starting in May and throughout the summer season, Radisson RED invites you to stay in Brussels at a friendly price.
Here’s the deal:
- Get a 20% discount on your Studio room rate
- Taste 3 Belgian beers and savour your favourite one
- Sleep in and take your time with late check-out at 3pm
Want to take advantage of the nice weather and explore the city? Follow the guide!
ENJOY THE SUMMER BEATS:
- Couleur Café Festival (30 June > 2 July at the Atomium)
- Brussels Summer Festival (6 August > 15 August, 10 min from RED)
- Piknik Elektronik (July & August on Sundays, various locations)
- Apéros Urbains (June > September on Fridays, various locations)
FANCY A DRINK OUTSIDE?
- Coucou Brussels: a pop-up bar with deck chairs and a relaxed vibe (Poelaert Square)
- The rooftop bar of the Musical Instruments Museum: a stunning view (Royal Square)
- Café Belga: a huge terrace that’s always in the sun (Flagey Square, facing the Ixelles ponds)
BAREFOOT IN THE GRASS:
- Brussels Parc: royal (10 min from RED, facing the Belgian Royal Palace)
- Parc Léopold: cosy (3 min from RED, right behind the EU Parliament)
- Sablon Square: Parisian style (15 min from RED, in the antiques and chocolate makers district)
Don’t forget your sunglasses!