Experience the Cambuí Neighborhood of Campinas
Radisson RED and RØD Grainne’s restaurant are located in vibrant Cambuí. Set in central Campinas, Cambuí is a noble neighborhood that extends from Bento Quirino State Technical School to the Center of Coexistence.
The area has plenty of things to do and places to explore, including markets, shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, theaters and more. You’ll also find downtown and the Bosque to the south; Taquaral to the north; Guanabara to the northwest; and Nova Campinas, Jardim Planalto and Chácara da Barra to the east. When you want to venture farther from the hotel, the Bus Station of Campinas is just 10 minutes away.
Getting to the hotel:
From Viracopos International Airport
- Take the Santos Dumont Highway via Av José Amgarten.
- Follow the Santos Dumont Highway to Av Prestes Maria.
- Continue on Av Prestes Maria.
- Take Av João Jorge and then Av Dr Moraes Sales.
- Turn right onto R Irma Serafina.
- Turn right onto R Quatorze de Dezembro.
- Turn right onto Av Júlio de Mesquita.
- Radisson RED Campinas will be on the right.
Things to do near the hotel
- Bosque dos Jequitibas
- Catedral Metropolitana de Campinas
- Jockey Club Campineiro
- Mercado Municipal
Restaurants near Radisson RED Campinas
- Choperia Giovannetti (24 m)
- Pizzaria Monte Belo (120 m)
- Prime Italian (290 m)
- Lagundri Campinas (350 m)
- Maialini (400 m)
- Spice Restaurante (400 m)
- Lima Cocina Peruana (600 m)
- Cantina Fellini (700 m)
- Don Manuel (700 m)