BAXTER INSISTS THAT DOGS ARE INVITED TO THE PARTY AT RADISSON RED. CHECK OUT OUR PET POLICY BELOW AND PACK THEIR SUITCASES BECAUSE YOUR FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.
Radisson RED Minneapolis Downtown was the first hotel member of Sidewalk Dog, a company working to expand and support Minnesota’s dog-friendly community. Your pup is welcome to join you as you enjoy a coffee, a nibble or a craft beer on the OUIBar + KTCHN patio.
Pets also receive a Fatboy® bed and more at check-in!
- Only domestic pets (dogs/cats) are allowed.
- No more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
- Guests must sign a Pet Policy Agreement.
- If a dog weighs more than 40 pounds, guests should contact the hotel directly to discuss a waiver.
- Room cleaning must be scheduled in advance for a time when the owner is present or the pet is not in the room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside the room.
- If room requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of the pet, the hotel may charge for additional services and repairs.
- If a pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require guests to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
- The pet program at RED includes a bandana, bed, and a water and food dish.
- If a guest keeps the bed or the water/food dishes, there will be a charge.