BAXTER INSISTS THAT DOGS ARE INVITED TO THE PARTY AT RADISSON RED. CHECK OUT OUR PET POLICY BELOW AND PACK THEIR SUITCASES BECAUSE YOUR FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.
Radisson RED Minneapolis Downtown is the first hotel member of Sidewalk Dog, a company working to expand and support Minnesota’s dog-friendly community. Your pup is welcome to join you as you enjoy a coffee, a nibble or a local beer on the OUIBar + KTCHN patio.
Pets also receive a Fat Boy bed and more at check-in!
- Domestic pets (dogs/cats only).
- No more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
- Sign a Pet Policy Agreement.
- If a dog weighs more than 40 pounds, guests should contact the hotel directly to discuss a waiver.
- Room cleaning must be scheduled in advance for a time when the pet is not in the room or the owner is present.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside the room.
- If rooms requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of the pet, the hotel may charge for additional services and repairs.
- If a pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require that guest to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
- RED’s pet program includes a bandana, bed, food & water dish.
- If a guest keeps the bed or the water/food dishes, there will be a charge.