OUR BOSTON TERRIER, BAXTER, INSISTS THAT PETS ARE INVITED TO THE PARTY AT RADISSON RED. CHECK OUT OUR PET POLICY BELOW AND PACK THEIR SUITCASES BECAUSE YOUR FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME FREE OF CHARGE.
At Radisson RED Portland, we don’t simply “allow” pets, we welcome them with open arms—and with water bowls, food dishes, bandanas and beds. Plus, our pet policy includes both cats and dogs, so you can reserve a hotel room no matter where your four-legged loyalties lie.
With plenty of pet-friendly parks, restaurants and retailers nearby, you and Spot can spend a whole day together in Oregon’s most populous city. Start by sipping “pupuccinos” at Java Hound Coffee Bar, and then go for a romp in Hoyt Arboretum. When your stomach starts growling, grab some grub at Tin Shed and end the day with a pooch picnic up on Dog Mountain. (Yep, that’s its real name!)
- Only domestic pets (dogs/cats) are allowed.
- No more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
- Guests must sign a Pet Policy Agreement.
- If a dog weighs more than 40 pounds, guests should contact the hotel directly to discuss a waiver.
- Room cleaning must be scheduled in advance for a time when the owner is present or the pet is not in the room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside the room.
- If room requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of the pet, the hotel may charge for additional services and repairs.
- If a pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require guests to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
- The pet program at RED includes a bandana, a bed and water/food dishes.
- If a guest keeps the bed or the water/food dishes, there will be a charge.